- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Leadership Teams
- Buyers & Contract Negotiators
- Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals
- Women Leaders
NEGOTIATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Crush your goals. Stop wondering whether you could have achieved a better outcome.
NEGOTIATION DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A BATTLE
Our in-person or virtual trainings are ideal if:
- Your failed business negotiations result in a loss of profitability.
- You lose deals simply because of a lack of a clear approach.
- You worry about damaging relationships during the negotiation process.
- You manage complex negotiations and/or a high volume of negotiations.
- You want to accelerate the deal process and close faster.
Stop missing opportunities. Start closing better deals.
Learn a clear framework.
Close better quality deals faster.
Strengthen your connections.
Who usually attends:
Train your team where they are. Virtual training offers:
- A way to bring your team together even if everyone isn’t in the same place.
- Customized, interactive sessions, that include: large group discussions, breakout rooms, and coaching.
- All the content delivered at our live events, delivered virtually from the comfort of your home or office!
Delivers results based on a winning formula:
Is a lack of negotiating skills holding you back? We understand, and you’re not alone. 86% of people want to learn how to negotiate more effectively, but 55% say any negotiation skills they have are self-taught. Imagine what you could accomplish if you had a framework you could apply to any negotiation.
During your Game Changer Negotiation Training ™ workshop, we’ll take you through our proven methodology to get immediate results. It’s based on decades of best practices and research from former top sports agent Molly Fletcher, who made a career negotiating deals in a highly competitive environment. Her approach to negotiating can be learned, practiced and applied in any business, regardless of your industry, experience, or job title.
The benefits go far beyond the training!
Negotiating is everywhere. Every day. We negotiate deals – yes, but we also negotiate where we spend our time, our energy, and our resources. We need to be skilled negotiators, but we also need to be relational in our approach, NOT transactional. This is the foundation of our negotiation education.
Best of all, you’ll see the results in your bottom line. You’ll close more deals, do it more efficiently, and no longer feel apprehension walking into a negotiation. “The other party” will become friends and your people and your business will break through in ways that once felt impossible. And, you’ll reap the personal benefits too, since advanced negotiation skills aren’t confined to the four corners of your office.
“The training provided an easy framework for the team to apply, and brought concepts to life by sharing firsthand experiences in negotiating. The session was highly interactive and the facilitator fully engaged the team with not only the content, but with her high level of energy and passion. The team immediately put what they learned into action and I am seeing positive results.”
“Our group really enjoyed participating in your Game Changer Negotiation training. I was reminded of many tools that will help improve my daily communication and negotiation with partners, clients and even friends. The 360 Awareness process is a great tool to help us better understand the personalities, preferences and values of the people with whom we are communicating.”
“The Game Changer Negotiation Training is a great hands-on workshop that gave me the most practical tools to take my negotiation skills to the next level. More specifically, the 360 Awareness module helped me to understand that negotiating isn’t always about the numbers and has made me pay attention to what my clients truly find valuable as an individual.”
Our sales team was trained on practical tools and techniques to start improving the negotiation process immediately. More importantly, we immediately implemented the Game Changer Negotiation app integrated with Salesforce: it ensures the training is part of our daily sales process so that we can close better quality deals, faster, while strengthening our relationships with our clients.
My sales team was pumped after this virtual training. They were engaged and took away techniques to improve their negotiations right away. The crux of the Game Changer Negotiation Training philosophy – that negotiation is just a conversation and is based in strengthening relationships – created a lot of aha moments for our sales team. All of them took what they learned and immediately put it into action. Amazing training!
What if you avoided a land mine in your next sales deal?
Negotiation is critical to sales. But do you know the common pitfalls in the negotiation process? This free guide shows you five common mistakes the best sales leaders avoid. Learn simple steps to go from negotiation disaster to negotiation master.
With Game Changer Negotiation Training™ you get:
- A framework to apply to any negotiation
- Tools to negotiate with people of all personality types and negotiation styles
- Conflict resolution strategies to defuse disconnects before they escalate
- A checklist for your team to use to prepare for any negotiation
- Best practices to close the deal
What clients experience after implementing our framework:
- Confident, prepared, and effective negotiators
- Better close rates and deal quality
- Stronger partnerships with those you negotiate with
Schedule a Call
Learn the Framework
Negotiate with Confidence
Schedule a Call
You choose the best geographic or virtual location that is most convenient • Minimum of 16 participants and maximum of 30 participants • All participant materials are included in the cost