The EWOC is a tool we use in our Game Changer Negotiation Training ™ workshops to prepare for the ask with confidence.
- EVERYTHING – Identify EVERYTHING that can be negotiated
- WANT – Ask for exactly what you WANT.
- OPTIONS – Offer multiple OPTIONS.
- CONCEDE – Know what you are willing to CONCEDE.
Use the EWOC Analysis to prepare for any upcoming negotiation. Download the worksheet here.
10 Best Practices to Close the Deal
- Negotiate in person.
- Timing is everything.
- The ask is not the end, it’s the start.
- Be aware of your body language.
- Practice a confident tone.
- Use curiosity to overcome disconnects.
- Dealing with difficult (or different) people.
- Embrace the pause.
- Getting to yes.
- Know when to walk away.
A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating: How Conversation Gets Deals Done
From the “female Jerry Maguire” comes the strategic guide to getting the most out of every negotiation. Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. In this practical guide, trailblazing sports agent Molly Fletcher shows her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. Master these steps and you’ll not only close more deals—you’ll be setting yourself up for the next big one.